Monday, July 14, 2014

[xx-5] One Liners

May 20th, 2011

God, it must suck to be ugly.

It isn't that any one thing is hard to do; the hard part is putting up with the idiot people involved.

When in doubt, you're probably right.

Sure I'll believe, I'm just not gonna try too hard.

Being profound is hard.

If your mind is an extension of your body, then what form of mutilation has triggered my series of thoughts?

If your body is an extension of your mind, then holy fuck I'm imagining myself.

Try to be funnier.

No matter what level of ability I have to dictate my world, unforeseen and incalculable circumstances are still going to fuck me.

I think being normal is fine, it's thinking normal that fucks you.

Now it's time for the fun part.

It's easy to know you're right, but seemingly impossible to get why someone else is.

It's not that serious, own up to your insecurity and work the game differently.

Don't isolate yourself out of habit; strategically, of course, but you really don't get it as much as you'd like to believe.

Give a damn.

I don't want to forget or forsake, I just have to.

Appreciation is a daily battle.

I'm so tired of understanding myself, I can't help but to wonder what the hell everyone else is thinking.

The fun part is over, by the way.

How unsettling, that when you have nothing to say, there's still something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment