Monday, July 14, 2014

[xx-4] Not Exactly Empathy

I know when I have a problem or stress is just bringing me down, I turn to magic. You see, I may not be able to say it out loud, but truly, the most important thing in the world is how I feel. I know that the forces of nature are actually construed in ways that revolve around me. When I'm sad, it's just part of the plan. When I'm angry, it is righteously held. When I'm happy, I've been divinely imbued. You can't know what's going on in my head or in my heart so how dare you think that my magic isn't special? As long as I can take words and make them mean whatever I want, language is arbitrary after all, then you trying to convince me of something different is not only pathetic, but insulting.

I stand on the shoulders of giants! Look at my quotes, and books, and arguments! Not that I really need them though, right? I think the best part of my system is that it can be yours too! You can have your very own magic. I promise to make a pact with you, I won't question yours if you don't mine. Deal? I can't promise I won't do or say things that contradict this pact, but that's okay. My system of magic allows for such discrepancies. Remember, I'm part of a plan, and to contradict is just a meager word, nothing more. Who knows what I would do if that weren't true? How could I bare to have no reason for anything I do?

It's not like I'm hurting anyone. What is real harm anyway? This is the only metric by which we judge the value of something still, right? I'm certainly not hurting myself. What could possible be harmful about unwavering conviction? Especially with how utterly amazing it makes me feel! I understand, well not really, if you don't want your own magic. Sometimes people like you are just here for me to learn from. It can be really hard to accept the absolute truth of my magic and how you need to resolve it with yours. You sure do get snippy when I try to help you do just that. The wonderful truths to unfold if you'd just accept the premise!

Do you like anything or anybody? Don't you see how laid back and assured I am? Look at all my friends! Look at how much love I have to give and how much I get back. It's like I have an infinite capacity to experience everything the plan has in store for me. Oh, now I'm making it sound too rosy. Of course there are hard times, really hard times. But they don't really matter once they're over. Every problem is really an opportunity to make a justification. As if I have to justify the plan.

I bet you are pretty afraid and alone. You probably suffer from a lot of anxiety and paralysis. I understand. I used to worry about what every little thing meant or how it fit into the bigger picture. HAHA no I didn't! Why would you even do that to yourself? It certainly can't make you feel good, the obvious point of existing. Because there is a point, and you can't prove otherwise. Oops, there I go again pretending I need your proof of anything.

Just never forget I'm here for you. What I mean is, my plan includes you. Or more, if I have to suffer your existence it's going to be a meager spot of annoyance of my self-contained joyride. I will hope sooo hard, like sooo hard, every night for you to change, even if it takes my whole life. Isn't that fantastic!? I won't make too many passive aggressive comments or condescending looks if we ever glean over this topic again. At least not anymore than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment