Thursday, July 10, 2014

[379] Beauty For The Beasts

::In the style of "Be Our Guest"::

How's it goin'? How ya been? What's your story? Tell a friend!
Don't you know we're all just dying. Waiting patient, laughing crying.
How's it going!? How ya been!? Heard that song that never ends?
Let's go dancing! Hit the town. Till the sun comes back around.
Have ya heard? Don't ya know? We'll be covered head to toe!
It's the nicest and the greatest. Put that down! It's not the latest!
Can't you see? Won't you say? That the hour is light and gay.
So much cause for celebration, here's another grand ovation!
No holding in! I must explode! Can you handle one more load?
We'll get glitter, we'll get glue, be sure it all gets stuck to you!
How they bitin'? Why ya fightin'? Can't you see this much is true.
I want this and I want that and I want every bit of you.


Tell me once, now say again. Oh I don't know, try asking them!
It's not my bag, it's not my baby, here's my number, call me maybe.
Where'd you go? Won't you stay? It's all still here why can't we play?
The moment's gone, who saw it coming? I can't help myself from running
Into walls. Into bars, help I'm trapped and earning scars.
It hurts so bad I've lost it all, not quite the fit for the cabal.
Where to go? What to do? Can't even stand to look at you.
How ashamed and undeserving so then why so strong a yearning?
What did it mean? I cannot say. To stack cliche upon cliche.


The walls are caving I am raving as a mad dog before bathing for the filth is only saving my small sense of self that's fading. Broken now can't even cry, so has it all just been a lie to get to every end by any means. The humble monster of my screams. I neeeeeeeeeeeed...




No comments:

Post a Comment