Monday, July 14, 2014

[xx-3] Maybe, Maybe, Maybe Oooooohhhhhh



Maybe I watch them burn.
I elect my fate and therefore theirs.
Maybe I refuse to turn
From punishing what they fear.

Maybe it's out of my hands.
God and country take the reigns.
Maybe I take a stand, while
Denying you know the pain.

Maybe it's too chaotic.
Scramble for a chance.
Maybe you're idiotic.
Watching how you dance.

Maybe it's a game.
Rolling dice and praying
Barely hiding shame
Playing by abstaining.

Maybe you're a joke.
Does it make you laugh?
Maybe I am too.
Choking on your past

Maybe your dick is too hard.
Looking to try something new
Pursuing a broken shard
of what's barely one to value

Maybe we're addicted.
Maybe we're confused.
Maybe spacing out
Maybe we're abused.

Maybe there's a choice.
Leave the rest to waste.
Maybe it's a fire
You're not afraid to taste.

Maybe you can win!
What would that unveil?
Maybe you can spin, yet
Another fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment