Monday, July 14, 2014

[xx-2] Random Rhyme Time 2

Well she's blowin on my twitter while I'm sittin on the shitter I say "you are not a quitter" even though she is a spitter. I kinda wanna hit her but it just might make her bitter and I realize, yes I think, I don't wanna make a stink. Irony? I wonder happy to avoid the blunder. She pulls back into a stumble and her stomach starts to grumble then she vomits on the spot which I can't help think is hot. She looks at me disgusted for although I have just busted, right before her very eyes, I again am on the rise.

I ask her if she'd please like to go back to her knees, never mind about the floor you silly filthy little whore. She licks it from the side and a smirk I cannot hide, from the bottom to the top, no she doesn't waste a drop. She'd continue on in stride, but I think it's time to ride, so I put her on my lap willy winding through her gap. "I like you in my hole, drop another in the bowl," and in such a sexy voice I don't really have a choice.

I ask her what she likes and she blushes with a grin. "Maybe once it's in my ass and wiped upon my chin." I slip into a puckered bum, it smiles and lets me in. Don't bother with forgiveness god I quite enjoy this sin. She rides into the night and well on to the early morn. We go on oh so long, neither realized she was torn. It starts out with a tease slowly dripping down my thigh, and although I quite enjoy this flow, she begins to cry. It's hard to say exactly what came pouring from her butt. The flavor on my tongue reveals a salted planters nut.