Sunday, December 30, 2012

[322] Better Than My Last Title

I think every living entity is an extension of the universe trying to understand itself.
This is why I have no real conception of right and wrong outside of a specific context. I think every little particle and mystical thing you can say about every individual cell or network of particles we consist of speaks to something so magnificently grandiose that it’s hilarious and the height of folly to pretend like, as the subjects, we’ll understand like the experimenter.
No. this doesn’t mean I believe in a god. This means I think reality is so unbelievably and ridiculously nuanced and convoluted that at most we’ll ever be able to do is “heal the world” or “developed a perpetuating species.”
It sounds vague, vein, egotistical, and cunty when I, at some seriously creepy and fuck me level, feel like I have nothing left to learn. Knowledge is never complete. I don’t mean that I genuinely understand everything. I simply mean, I don’t know what else I need to live a happy or fulfilled life nor what I’d wish for other people.
I regard myself as a relative sociopath. Once you swallow that you get to think about how I manage to have brilliantly amazing friends, a girl more than merely worth “love’ in my life and all the things that come along with being kinda cute and kinda smart. It’s not a secret that you should live for other people, that you should care and sacrifice and worry about and invest and bloody hell make the people you believe in the center of your world.
Everything just feels obvious.
Just because you have a stupid opinion doesn’t mean it isn’t a position an inquisitive and infinitely unbiased universe can’t or wouldn’t want to consider. It’s impossible to judge, no matter how much cheap gratification I will likely continue getting from doing so the rest of my life.
Of course I’m comfortable. Of course I’m taken care of. Of course there are people in my life I can rely on. Of course I can manage. Of course I’m smart enough to “fix” something.
KISS…keep is simple you fucking retard. Kiss. So much is involved with a kiss. Make your message a kiss. Let it be known and proud. Bring other people to the moment. Let it excite and let it linger. Make them laugh and crave and push for more. Put your neck into it! Wish for the awkward and hard so your path can become that much clearer. Double down when they think it’s time to pull away.
Everyone’s a fucking poet. Anyone wanna help me figure out how the fuck I’m to go about doing what all I mean?