Friday, March 20, 2009

[83] On My Past Blogs

I’m not hundred percent sure I have anything specific to say. I’ve stayed up all night again and have been reading my old blogs. For anyone who says I haven’t thought through faith, believing in god, love, or significance in life a simple “fuck you” is all I have. I can’t tell after reading all that if I am/was a really depressed kid or just really thoughtful. I can be sure that I’m frequently pissed off because of my thinking , hence close to 80 blogs lol. People tend to look back on things like these and reflect on who they were or how misguided or immature they sounded just a couple of years ago. I can’t help but feel like I’m still right there. Granted certain questions regarding god or Christianity are no longer there, but I can still feel how I felt in some long ass digression that pissed me off for even having to write it way back when.

I think I’ve given myself too grand a goal, if there is such a thing. I undermine my own ambitions with ideas that, while relevant and factually correct, effectively demoralize my will. That’s really fucking stupid right? You think something, you want something, go and get it. What good does it do to constantly remind yourself of other “stuff?” Maybe it’s a way to police myself or feel accountable. I think I regard myself as dangerous. Not freak out and hack someone up dangerous obviously, but guy who hacked the government in last Die Hard dangerous. Nothings stopping me from using my information for good or bad. What’s stopping me from regarding my actions as good or bad? What compels me to say, ay back that up, your taking it too far? I think if you felt my level of disdain for this feeling I can once again sympathize with why you believe in a perfect law giver.


I have this overwhelming feeling that’s repulsive to what I, and I’m sure we all, know about humanity or worse ourselves. Yet, it can never be prayed away, forgotten, or denied. It surely serves a purpose; a purpose on the lowest tier of the pyramid no doubt, but it almost goes hand in hand with fucking up the rest of you simultaneously. I’m talking of course about fun. Whatever you find fun is going to twist and your life in some way that aligns you with it. If you widen the definition of fun to stepping outside the sandbox and outside the confines of a good book you realize that the whole world can at any point be made fun of. Not just making jokes about, manifested for your pleasure. You can take any atrocious scene in the world and put it in a stand up act. You can use any character flaw in your fellow man to dupe and scheme a way towards your means. If you can suck it, fuck it, snort it, drink it, shoot it, preach it, or merely think about it, you have a new play thing to have fun with. Just like there are some things you wouldn’t apply those actions to in your own life, there are options of thought you seemingly don’t want. The difference is your head is an open playing field. There are no rules and no accountability.