Thursday, March 5, 2009

[81] The Bible Is Bullshit

Conservatively speaking of course, as it turns out the bible is merely astrology. I'm in a wave of never ending fascination when I stumble upon a new piece of humble pie that completely and definitively tears about any notion that the bible is even close to something called god. "The Naked Truth" a documentary made way the hell back at the beginning of the 90's beats the hell out of modern religions. I keep telling people to look at the history, do your homework and you'll finally realize why I sympathize yet called you a completely irrational head case at the same time. I'm gonna make my own parables that help illustrate my point because that's the only thing religious people ever want to listen to.

Covering your head and screaming doesn't make the pain go away.

Someone else is thanking god that you'll never be back when you die.

"Look around with a gaping mouth" is not proof.

To study the bible is to disgrace the sacred word study.

The devil did NOT make you do it. (F.U.D.)

One day a time will come when humanity will come to its senses and finally publish the perfect 22nd version of the bible.

How many Jews does it take to screw in a light bulb? Who cares, one was the sun.

Remember you have a choice to not burn in hell if you disbelieve. (breath a sigh of relief all you people worried about finding a get out of hell free card)

Thou shalt watch every documentary on the history of religions and read every book explaining why people think you are irrational before invoking something existing outside of space and time. (Turns out we really do have all the answers)

And finally, remember all the times Jesus didn't speak the next time you think its important to open your mouth.


Guy's and gals, I have been writing on this stuff for years and THIS is the first time you start getting at me? I mean I've written an 11 page digression summing up all the things you could ever talk about one night and I had three responses to that. I don't want to convert anybody and I definitely don't know everything, obviously. I've never claimed to know anything that science can't teach. That is the problem. I have provable, key word provable, facts and history to tell people about and they have personally stories they don't understand call it god. There is the difference. Anything I say you can come to the same conclusion w/o me having to convince you its true.