Sunday, October 30, 2011

[252] Peek-a-boo

I’m going to argue against me being an actual sociopath.

I write this enraged. See. But my rage is stayed to my beating heart, accelerated breaths, and flying fingers. People throw around sociopath like it’s an insult. They pretend it is synonymous with not caring. They think that if they can make it true in their heads then they can get away with volleying too horrible of insults that they themselves could never be capable of if it wasn’t the fault of that person over there. I’d venture that a top reason some people find it so easy to dislike me or flip a switch to hatred is because I won’t let them be the victim. I have no sympathy if you want to wallow in self-pity all the while pretending you’re even trying at getting better.

You can say and you can do. You can think and feel. You can act. I don’t play pretend. Your feelings will never overwhelm me. This isn’t because I don’t “feel the same” it’s because I’m done feeling the same. I don’t need to cry, scream, or name call. I don’t expect you to be exactly like me, but I do expect you to respect yourself enough to not lose control. I fight for control. I can’t begin to explain how persuasive I can be in justifying not giving a fuck. In breaking down to a take no prisoners attitude. I have to constantly work to not let what I know to be harmful be used in spite and anger like you so callously use on me.

I won’t feel guilty until I’m making the decision to hurt you. I’ll never persuade you. I’ll never teach you. If you want to fuck the same things up time and again, that’s your fault. For every one person that might have severe mental or chemical impairment there’s a million whiney bitch ass niggas who need to grow the fuck up. I won’t suffer your stupidity, your hatred, your stress, particularly via means of your pious scorn or guilty conscious. You have the capacity to harm in mind shattering ways. It’s only because you’re too fucking stupid to understand that I abstain from making your miserable world any worse.