Saturday, April 4, 2009

[163] Almost Posted

I'm going to set some shit straight. Fuck you Jeremy, fuck you Reetz, and fuck you anybody who thinks they know any fucking thing about me, let alone Steev and I. Here's a fun conversation for the grand jury. Given that I'm just a dickface know-it-all cynic, I'll leave it up to you.

powerstonev2: Hey bro, what's up?
spoof529: bad things.
spoof529: nick talked to me
spoof529: about all the reasons why I'm not good enough for steev.
powerstonev2: He's a dick, just so ya know.
spoof529: I know.
spoof529: but I believe him.
spoof529: he's right.
powerstonev2: NOPE, not true.
powerstonev2: Have you read some of his notes on facebook?
spoof529: no. I'm not his friend.
powerstonev2: he's super cynical, thinks everyone is a terrible person but himself.
phillip reetz: spoof529: but still. she let him talk to me, and now she isn't talking to me, she might not be even there...but still.
spoof529: he said a lot of things.
phillip reetz: spoof529: I'm worrying greatly about it. last night she promised me everything will be okay.
spoof529: and now I just don't know....


phillip reetz: powerstonev2: sounds just like his usual dickface self
powerstonev2: realize that he says "people like me and her think a certain way"
powerstonev2: He's talking about people influencing the people they're around, which is true.
powerstonev2: But what he's telling you not to do is what he's done.
powerstonev2: arg
phillip reetz: powerstonev2: He's just super cynical, doesn't think you're a good person. He's telling you all these things as though he knows everything.
powerstonev2: He doesn't, of course.
spoof529: but still, what if that's what she really thinks?
spoof529: I'm not good enough...
powerstonev2: If that's what she really thinks, then that's what Nick told her to think, and you need to convince her otherwise, because it's not true.
spoof529: gah, if only
demonime: spoof529: gah, if only I could talk to her.
powerstonev2: Don't worry too much about it bromide.


My first thought is simply this. I haven't done ANYTHING. I haven't said a single fucking thing to you Jeremy, and I decided to say something to Reetz only after Steev and I talked about it for days. It was your dumb ass friend who openly disrespects her by (1) ditching her in a pizza hut to flirt with some girl he makes sure to inform Steev that he's fooled around with, (2) laying all kinds of pity and guilt trips on her exploiting her nature to want to take care of people (3) and the coup de grasin my opinion, when he jerks off in her bed while she's laying on the floor. Not to mention all the hand stroking during movies and little gifts. I've been well within my boundaries to beat the ever living fuck out of this kid, but no, I stay civil, try to make things clear and even slightly cordial by talking to him, and what do I get? I get your comments and bullshit as if you have the remotest fucking clue what to say about me. I get you telling me that I tell Steev what to think. I'm a cynic who thinks everyone is a terrible person. I'm glad I now know that there are some people reading my notes who are this fucking stupid and presumptuous. I've had you over to my house, I've refrained from kicking your friends ass, and I haven't said a goddamn thing to or about you to warrant a single utterance from your mouth. So you can take your words and shove them right back up your ass where they came from you fuck.