Sunday, September 16, 2012

[303] E=MC Escher

E=MC Escher
I want to live in a fantasy where rules when spun go topsy-turvy.
I want to get my mind right and find the guide light to what I seek.
I want to get my work done and fun run like they aren’t supposed to hurt none.
I want to shout loud and burst clouds with my brain powers.
I want to express my frustration with a heavy situation without any stipulations.
I want to Mario cart and master the art of a smart racer.
I want to connect the dots and call the shots like I’m drunk wise to your games.
I want to be infamous.
I want to hijack my personality from those the blind could see what it means to me.
I want to say “more please” as you pile it on, talk with my mouth full then sing a song.
I want to be right, bitch, taste it all the way down.
You won’t like this, but my tight fist is dialing in a pound.
I want to go cross-eyed and see all sides, miss something and choke it up to a lost tie.
I want to sit there smug as you go pug.
I want to be complicated.
I want to stack my words like pancakes that are too hot to handle.
I want to dance like you’re watching and jealous.
I want to dive so deep Marianas hits the trenches.
I want to creep when you sleep so the cuts scar your dreams.
I want to mark my territory, no dogs allowed.
I want to cross my arms when they can’t reach all the way around.
I want to breathe.