Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[118.155] Calling Out To The Ladies

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 1:49am

Ladies, how bad do you feel about yourselves? Honestly!! You must feel like absolute shit when you look at yourselves in the mirror. If this isn't the case then tell me why I keep hearing the same damn things. Tell me why it's okay to just fold your arms and deal with the boyfriend who cusses at you and obsesses over everything you do. Please explain to me why getting burnt or hit is just a bump on your long road of happiness. Has the idea of self respect just died? What could honestly possess you to want to deal with this bullshit and make excuses for every “little” thing?

I'm so pissed. I really don't know what else to say or do because I'm so floored by how many of my friends are and have been in abusive relationships. I'm absolutely confused how there are that many guys so apt at physically and mentally fucking with girls they say they love and would call their girlfriend. I think I'm even more mentally fogged by the idea that the girl would put up with that shit for more than a split second. I just can't swallow it. I can't understand. It is beyond me, and I've yet to hear one coherent explanation for why it's even vaguely possible. When your boyfriend incessantly calls and texts and inquires about your whereabouts and who've you've been hanging out with and why you weren't with him on such and such night, THERE IS A PROBLEM. When your boyfriend calls you literally 20 or more times in a row to ask an all to familiar question “Where the fuck are you?” THERE IS A PROBLEM. If he pushes, hits, or bruises you, I don't even understand why I should have to say THIS IS A FUCKING PROBLEM. I constantly say how people can't be trusted, how they are pathetic and waste their lives, please, I'm literally begging at this point, don't reduce yourself to that level by calling yourself my friend, playing me off when I explain the problem I see, and continue putting up with this.

This is adding ever more justification to my position that distrusts relationships. If there are this many girls who have or are willing to put up with this much bullshit for the sake of saying I love you and claiming a boyfriend, how can you expect someone to be honest enough with themselves, and you, to point out when there's a problem? You’re never going to find out the person you’re supposed to be with when you have to justify everything they do in light of the relationship facade. My suggestion, kick his ass, talk to your parents, talk to a teacher, call the cops, break up with him, and hey, maybe even find a new boyfriend. While I'm sure there are girls who say “O well, I would never let that happen to me, I'm not in an abusive relationship,” all I can say is at this rate, one of your friends is or has been. You are a shitty friend if you play along with them.

Josh Stacker (Merrillville Senior High School) wroteat 9:32am on August 12th, 2008
While this is so true... most girls will read it and still do nothing...thats just the way it is...but at least its out here now
Report - Delete



Brandy Dieterle (Purdue University Calumet) wroteat 10:53am on August 12th, 2008
I honestly don't think you will ever understand what it's like unless you've been there which is still no excuse. It's just not something that you can explain and get someone to understand if they haven't experienced something even remotely close themselves. Oh, and I do feel like shit when I look at myself in the mirror. I feel terrible about myself for allowing things to happen that I now know shouldn't have. Granted it took me like..I dunno, 4 years of shit before I figured it out. The whole time I had people telling me it wasn't good but I wouldn't believe them because I so desperately wanted to be loved (although now I know that wasn't being loved).
I think that's all I have to say.
Report - Delete



Billy Bowman (Bloomington, IN) wroteat 5:19pm on August 12th, 2008
I agree with you completely Nick.. but... people are just.. stupid.. i don't know why.. they just can't see to.. think.. or see.. the obvious..
Most people are guilty of it, on some level or another.. and i'm not just talking about this example.. it's everything.. everywhere.. there's no hope for the world.. sigh..
Report - Delete



David M.L. Jaffe wroteat 8:25pm on August 12th, 2008
I'll only partly agree with you on this one. Fear can get to people. They should realize it's abusive before they get stuck in it. People are dumb in the fact that they let themselves get into the relationship due to being lonely or whatnot. But once they're in it for a while, thats when the fear of calling cops starts getting to them, and outside help is needed.

Can you realize it's getting close to school time again? K201 here I come :(
Report - Delete



Alex Gardiner wroteat 8:43pm on August 12th, 2008
lol jew dave gets beat by winter lol
Report - Delete



Billy Bowman (Bloomington, IN) wroteat 8:12am on August 13th, 2008
It's not really abuse if he enjoys it..
Report - Delete



Mickey Woods (Los Angeles, CA) wroteat 1:02pm on August 14th, 2008
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!
It's about fucking time someone besides me actually has the gall to think and say these things. Girls are incredibly stupid when it comes to this stuff......

Which may only partially explain my sexual orientation.... just sayin'....
Report - Delete



Nick P. wroteat 5:42pm on August 15th, 2008
Ha, no matter how much this pisses me off, I've never been so angry at a girl that I started wanting cock lmao.

But ya, I'm saying it, I don't think it is about the girl necessarily being stupid though.