Wednesday, May 21, 2008

[91] Arrogant Little Prick

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 9:56pm

My brother is a useless waste of life who needs his ass handed to him. This is a fucker who wakes up at 5 in the morning to work in his acne cream and trash his bathroom and still can't find the time to scoop a cat box and pour food. He tries to beef up with protein drinks and working out, but here's a news flash. When a ballerina frame puts on muscle, they just look like a manly ballerina. Mother fucker wants to put his thumbs up when I have to clean up after the animals like "o, good job there nicky, but here's a bullshit excuse as to why it's not really my fault." I bet a cat wouldn't get into the habit of shitting outside of a box if you could find that 30 fucking seconds in between pro active and gelling your hair to act responsible. I bet the turtles are starving to death as well. He walks like he's some tough ass pimp then screams like a bitch when I grab his arm at the mall unexpectedly. You can ask BJ how funny that was. This is a kid who's bent the rims of his tires TWICE in a week driving like a retard. This is a kid who breaks 2 lawn mowers because he doesn't realize they're only meant to roll over grass. The downstairs bathroom consists of his clothes strewn about the floor and a toilet. Not even worth mentioning his room with empty bottles of vodka and whiskey adorning his dresser like trophies. Most people know when others are talking behind they're back, at least I can imagine why people would about me, but he is so arrogant and deluded he really does believe he is the rosiest of all shits despite the constant comments I get from people regarding his behavior. Someone please "refrain" from beating the shit out of him and you "won't" get anything from me because I "didn't" ask you to. Fill in the coughs and winks. This kid gets money for any and everything, more than half the time for absolutely useless shit. 30 dollars for a "nice" belt for prom? Why the hell did I try to budget and save in college if this is the kind of stupid shit I could be collecting. Any dvd or game the fucker touches turns to shit or gets lost. He needs a see through stomach so he can know what's going on with his head so far up his ass. He endless plays both my parents both for his own means and against each other. When tammi pisses him off, dad's so understanding and rational. When my dad pisses him off my mom gets to hear about how terrible an example my dad is setting for me and how ghetto this area is becoming. He needs to be put in his place and I doubt I can do much without going to jail. Any takers?
Updated about 6 months ago

Daniel Noah Robbin wroteat 2:44am on May 22nd, 2008
"I bet a cat wouldn't get into the habit of shitting outside of a box if you could find that 30 fucking seconds in between pro active and gelling your hair to act responsible."

Strange. I've had similar situations with girls saying they're 'too busy' to contact or have lunch with me. Fucking bullshit.
I feel ya, Nick.
Report - Delete



Daniel Noah Robbin wroteat 2:45am on May 22nd, 2008
I realize that is a little off-topic, but still somewhat relevant.
Report - Delete



Billy Bowman (Bloomington, IN) wroteat 11:29am on May 22nd, 2008
jeez.. sounds like my brother + 2x the prick-y-ness ... i feel for you i really do.. if i were you... i'd get some sort of large blunt implement.. and just... 'refrain' from beating him 'mercifully' for a good hour or two.
Report - Delete



Brian Morrow (Indiana State) wroteat 1:57pm on May 22nd, 2008
OMG, I could have pissed myself laughing at the mall and it probably would have been alright 'cause that was about the funniest shit I'd ever seen!! But yeah, your brother is pansy-ass little retard...
Report - Delete



Jafar Idris (Duke) wroteat 10:13pm on May 22nd, 2008
Damn, wish i woulda known...Christ, what a prick...

So he acts like hes the shit even thought NOBODY thinks hes worth a speck of butt cheese? Hmmm...interesting. Well if u are willing to set ur own brother up, gimme a time and a place, and some "friendly gentlemen of color" will happen to "coincidently" be there as well. Somehow an argument of some kind will take place (possibly over stepped on shoes or someone bumping into someone) words will be exchanged and the ass kicking will commence. But I warn u Nick, in order for me to convince them to genuinely whoop his ass I would have to make up an elaborate lie to get em pissed enough. Theres no telling what could happen...but I do know that it pays to have complete NUTS for friends and do favors. U would be surprised wat they dont even care to do to repay debt LMAO! this is nothin....
Report - Delete



Pauline Laorden (Merrillville Senior High School) wroteat 9:23pm on May 24th, 2008
when i found out he was your brother i couldnt believe it cuz u two are so different from eachother. what i remember from when u were in highschool and how i see him at school is also entirely different and nick wen i see him in the halls he looks a little lost or out of it so maybe there is somethin goin on in his head. having two older bros it seems like 'younger brother' syndrome. you being the oldest means you had to be responsible growing up looking after him and 'breaking your parents in' bc the were probably very strict with you being the first born. he being the younger one tries to find ways not to be like his older bro or identified as nick's younger brother. the younger brother tends to be a follower before he finds out who he really is and being the youngest again he is naturally immature and has the unfortunate advantage over his parents.
Report - Delete



Pauline Laorden (Merrillville Senior High School) wroteat 9:29pm on May 24th, 2008
from what ive seen as well is that he hangs out with pretty dumb fucked ppl so thats probably why he acts like an idiot. i really hope u dont give up on him and "disown him" or something. even tho it doesnt seem like it he needs you and as he gets older its really crucial that he gets his shit together before he graduates. its most likely just a phase and hopefully u get pull him aside and have a nice long talk to him bc remember u are family and nothing can change that. wen u get older hopefully you get closer with him bc he'll be more mature. youre smart and accomplished so theres no reason that your brother has that potential inside of him too. remember that ur his older brother and u love him! even tho hes fucked up and neglected on his resbonsibilites, u still have the responsibility of being his older brother and watching out for him.
Report - Delete



Pauline Laorden (Merrillville Senior High School) wroteat 9:35pm on May 24th, 2008
my oldest paulo and you know patrick -- i remember they used to get in fights all the time and patrick would do stupid shit that my parents would later forgive him for. paulo was in college already and patrick still in highschool and i think the separation helped them but paulo still gave him advice and now they have a very strong relationship now that paulo graduation and pat's in college. ur situation does seem a lil fucked up but hey stay strong and dont give up on him! i know this is random of me but i read this and had to help u..
Report - Delete



Nick P. wroteat 3:34am on May 25th, 2008
I haven't talked to the kid aside from "where' dad" and "what's for dinner" in the past few years. He is so much worse of a person besides the immaturity thing it really doesn't bare elaborating on. I don't actually love him and I put almost no weight on the idea of "family" when they are considerably the source of negative feelings and unnecessary stress. He's had enough talking, but I'd probably have the cops called on me if I gave him the wake up crack to the face he needs. He's on his own as far as I'm concerned.
Delete



Nick P. wroteat 4:18am on May 25th, 2008
On a lighter note, your insight and words are still appreciated.