Sunday, August 17, 2008

[121] I'm A Danger To Society

Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 4:38pm

So Tammi has decided to stop paying for school and suggests I get student loans to pay for classes and living expenses. This means that if I do in fact have to get loans, money gets to be wasted on interest, and I have to make the completely unnecessary step of taking on money for school that already exists. Tammi is broke as shit. She may have to sell her house and who knows what else. I believe she is playing this game with me in order to blow my college money on herself. She would do this by hiding behind the veil of helpless victim. I'm so mean and angry at her that she's claimed to fear for her life and suggest I need mental help.

Anybody who's been in an argument would agree that angry words and elevated voices do not constitute fearing for your life. I've asked her to hurry up on diabetes and a heart attack, but I've never once made a blatant threat to her life. I did pull up in front of her car so she couldn't blow me off when I confronted her about why she was allowed to lie and steal from me, when hypocritically teaching throughout my life, those were the things she hated the most. I really do hate the bitch, and only wish I believed in prayer for those health defects to kick in.

Remember kids, years ago I said "just go away." I've haven't wanted to talk to her for over five years, yet she persists. She is that mentally skewed and power hungry. Every opportunity she gets to slander my dad and me she does, but we are the ones who harass her and are irresponsible. Consequently, my dad is forced to call his lawyer, which is money we shouldn't have to spend. I have to have him as a barrier to fight her in a battle that should never have started. And this is all for the sake of what? So she can "protect" the money from my dad. So she can ensure I'm getting the "best" education in college. The one who drops out as a sophomore wants to be the guru for my future.

I'm quite angry. Her plan to make me get loans is so she can go down the list of my classes, pick out the ones that give her the same feelings as she had about my witchcraft, and leave me with an even bigger debt than she left not reimbursing me for books. Come ooooon lucky ten car pile up!

Caiti DeCourcy (Ball State) wroteat 6:52pm on August 17th, 2008
Damn, that sucks. Have you looked for any scholarships or grants that you wouldn't have to pay back? Even if you don't end up getting enough to completely pay for tuition, if you did end up taking out loans, you wouldn't have as much to pay back later.

And you keep saying you want her to go away, so wouldn't taking out your own loans take away any control she has over you going to school, since you're the one paying for it? I know you'd have to pay them back later, but it might be what you need to finally get away from her.

Obviously there's a lot more background on this than I'm aware of, so sorry if I completely missed something.
Report - Delete



Billy Bowman (Bloomington, IN) wroteat 7:18pm on August 17th, 2008
Fuck man.. what a bitch. Fight for every penny you're entitled to my friend. That's not her money to be taking from you. If i had any means of helping you, rest assured i would.
Report - Delete



Nick P. wroteat 7:46pm on August 17th, 2008
It's cool Caiti (ha, I've never called you Caiti), the money for school was from a settlement my dad got after nearly having his arm ripped off at work. It's court ordered for school, but she's trying to dictate when and where it goes based on how she feels about what I'm doing in college. All four years sitting in the bank, her name on the account.

Much appreciated words Mr. Bowman, I will indeed fight until this can finally end.
Delete



David M.L. Jaffe wroteat 9:23pm on August 17th, 2008
Easily a winnable lawsuit, in my opinion. It's his money by law, correct? And there's no binding contract, signed by both parties, that your mom is controlling the money? If those are true, then it's pretty much prove the money is his, and that he's willing to use it for your education, and case closed.
Report - Delete



Thomas Fitzpatrick (Chicago, IL) wroteat 9:25pm on August 18th, 2008
goddamn.. you heathen. :p