Friday, February 13, 2009

[78] Random Haikus

My screaming heart aches
Longing, for I do not say
How it torchers me.

Fear the thinking man
Notions spread like a virus
Simple divine eye.

Goddamn butterflies
Insescent chruning insects
Nothing goes away.

Why I am so wise
Too cliche to write at night
Who's missing a clue.

Allah or Buddha?
Jesus is the one true God
You don't love Yourself.

Haiku about love
You will never surmize it
Pleasantly haunting.

__ __ go away
__ words escape __ lips
__ __ hold my hand.

Is there such as bliss?
Never found by looking for
It must just be shy.

Has my ego gone?
Toss the fatty and ugly
No, here, safe and sound.

Expect one to judge
It's all they can hold dearest
a shield for the heart

If God does exist
He most certainly won't sleep
To many grand thoughts.