Monday, January 5, 2009

[68] Little Side Note

Reading through old blogs I started in on the one where I completely snapped and went off on Neven. So, given that I was a pretty big dick I'll apologize for that aspect. I still hate and disregard the stuff that you responded with and could go on for days about why it's wrong, but it's not worth it. I do understand that civility will get me farther and attempting to remain calmly resolute amid discourse, but that does not mean I will excuse quote mining, very poor quote mining at that, and meager stabs at representing scientific discourse.  Like reading back on your answers dude…I'm just glad it's been a while since I've faced it again. I mean if my questions where bear traps you would've rolled down a hill littered with them and frankly I wasn't prepared to handle that. I don't really want to be a dick, it has its perks, but ultimately it's not a fun place to be. I had to be a dick to myself to get over things and learn things so perhaps it's the only way I can relate knowledge, who knows. The bigger issue is seeing so many things, I mean soo many things, that were just like "uhgabsdkalsjd" I'd need a forest fire of reformation to sort through and correct it all. Witty analogies aside I'm just taking this side note time to realize that it'll never end. I'll miss plenty of opportunities to share real experiences with people simply because they profess a certain faith. The same arguments will be drug up and dusted off over and over for as long as there are people. I will continue to still feel accomplished and yet completely ridiculous for the time spent on these blogs. Great.