Thursday, August 30, 2007

[33] One Hell Of A Fight Club

So I just saw Fight club. The whole schizoid thing sparked something. Look at your friends. Your best friends. Who are they? They are you. At least part of you. This isn't deep thinking or anything but I find it so intriguing when I think about the 5 or so people I call actual friends. I even tend to act like the personality trait I attribute to them when I'm around them. That's basically weird. This goes back to finding ways to live through your inadequacies. Damn. I don't know if I like realizing that. One more way to lose a sense of self. Fuck. Hmm so lets diagram this.

  1.  Angry, Talkative, Thoughtful, Proud
  2. Dramatic, Sympathetic, Irrational
  3. Indifferent, Horny, Experimental, Trustworthy

The other few that stick in there are some extension of the above only directed towards different specifics. Ten buck says that if/when they read this it will be too easy to tell I'm talking about them. And most of those can float in and out between them all. Overwhelmingly I gravitate towards people who think and that I can trust. Duh. So then wait….

Selflessness, Spirituality, Beauty

And now it becomes simpler. But even still. I know plenty of people like that don't I? Or maybe their just trying to hard. Or the fact that they're trying period. Not so much about embodiment but instead preservation, proliferation. Striving to embody balance? Then its how badly does/has a disruption affect/ed you? That smidgen of yin you have that keeps the yang from doing something stupid? (if you've ever read into that kind of stuff). According to the few charts I've just read it appears I have little yin.

Prognosis: The force that drives one to preserve the balance of one's inner chi(?) is most compelling. The question. What, if anything, does it say about the compulsion of love? Projected manifestation of your own desire? Quite depressing if so. Better question. Is the balance held in the head resulting of subconscious thought and observation, or at the root of the heart?

If the heart is inherently pure than it worries not of being thrown out of balance. Implying the head, which perhaps frequently can't be trusted. Thus where the standoff between heart and head takes anchor. Then why do some move so voracious with either or? Both present and compelling, inability to be ignored. Talk about disorder.

It wasn't Mr. Norton's mind that pulled the trigger.