Sunday, July 15, 2007

[29] Nothing Goes Away

 No one ever really forgets and the truth is more painful than life. I'm pathetic. Paranoid. The world revolves around me complex. I don't know what's me. I don't. I have no identity. Is that why I can't forget her? I want to live through her reflection or something? Everything I do is for what? I try to get lost in movies I can't even appreciate nemore. I have friends who are what really but devices for killing time. No one seems to tell me nething I haven't figured or know already. There's nothing I want to tell neone because all I have are empty listeners with more important things in their own life to think about. So what now? Do you go into some sort of social seclusion? Do u keep being "you"? all my likes and dislikes don't matter. They aren't even mine. What power does choice really give you. Dive into A or B or color them both red or stay where you are. Everything is still nothing. I'm no one. The only reason I "matter" is because people I should care about don't want to feel sorry for me. Or at least I don't want them to. I'm afraid of where this lack of giving a shit will take me. I read once that when people realized how futile and pointless their lives really were is when the God's of Olympus were created for the people. It makes sense. If people felt like I do then what else besides "the divine" could help? That only pushes me farther away from believing. I'd like to write a book. Put all the drama and confusion into some artfully deep poetic satire of my life. Then what. Some remix of a story already told. Some cry for attention. What is an author but a self indulgent intellect with too much time. I don't know why I love her. I do though. I do and I want to force it away. I'm tired of caring. Fuck me, fuck the situation, fuck it all. No one, nothing matters. Its all intelligently designed bullshit. I'm fucking done. If this fucking feeling won't go away I'll force it out. I'm not waiting on "god" nemore. what plan. What pupose. We invent it all. We created all. We are all. And ALL this bullshit and drama, the very key to our exsistence, won't find itself anywhere but shitting on my head. The only reason I feel guilt is because of her. The only reason I care is because of her. The only reason for nething is becoming because of her and I'm not a fucking psycho obsessive. I refuse to go crazy or creepy or hopeless or deep or confused or thoughtful about this shit nemore. it won't go away so fuck it. I'll fight it. I'll kill it. one dead memory I can deal with in hell. What doors can I open then. Fuck repeating history. Over and over in an endless loop of fear. I want to know my potential. I want to fucking get an answer to the most complicatedly simply question in my life. The significance of choice is what. It's the only thing people find pure. The definition of definition. What good is choice when u see what ur really picking between?