Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[329] Who is En Nui Nui

A round of reading old blogs later….

I can chase a rabbit no problem. I want to assert a more specific goal. I simply want to experiment. The underlying motivation will be for global change, none too specific, but with the idea of things getting better. I want to explore a ton of vague-ish ideas and to pull any number of conjectures I can and put them under a spotlight.

My robot blog reminds me I’m only as good as the information I get. My “past love” blogs remind me of how easy it is to be retarded. A hundred or so on perspective tell me there needs to be more words for the word perspective. But all of my ramblings, for better or worse, are part of the experiment. I follow where my head goes at the time and cross my fingers. I have to take for granted that when people are doing things, retarded or otherwise, they’re doing just as much experimenting as me.

It’s why I really try not to make things personal. I need to draw analogies to grasp things. I, in some form or another, care about your lives and every new piece of information is a launch pad. I think I come across as “having all the answers” when I really only have many of them. ::wink:: The only reason to even talk in such terms would be to see how individuals sway a group. Patterns rule my life, and I’m sure it applies to when I make presumptive errors.

I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of people needing drama. How much of our perceived issues in the world are part of the fake fog of bullshit that isn’t really there for anything but boredom? How many problems are created when your resolve others? Maybe alone is significantly worse than “someone” for many people in a relationship and the idea of “being your full self” is an utterly foreign concept. Maybe there’s a ground floor act required regardless of the social or power systems that undermines ideas of change to begin with. Things I will need to collect more information about and experiment with.

I think I’m preparing myself to feel “less burdened.” That isn’t to say I don’t need to move fast, don’t care, have grown to accept, or anything resembling complacency. I think I’ve just become overwhelmed with the infinite potential for further answers and exploration, even amidst things that were easier to take for granted. I want to take more things with a grain of salt, not because I think they’re even good, but because I want to try to understand them even further. I think it’ll help slow me down as well and hopefully preempt these headaches.