Thursday, June 29, 2017

[613] Short and Sweet

I think I'm going to enjoy this blog because it has everything to do with pride.

Nothing will make me perk up than having real niggas in my life. Let it sink in. I roll with and amongst people who feel what I'm about. I have what? 63 people on my friends list? How many people exist in life? How many people you think a cordial manipulative fuck like myself might ever deign to talk to?

Just make it real for you. On the list of phrases I'm gonna say until I die, you're not an accident. Fuck you forever if you pretend I'm an incidental force in your fucking life. You need to have considerably more pride in your being than any lowly human should pretend.

With that stated.

I pledge to do work. I pledge to always try to create. I have an inkling that you're the kind of mother fucker that respects the game I'm playing. That's the long and short. Whatever I achieve or majestically fail the fuck out of, I don't think your opinion will amount to, “Well, he was fucking retarded, so duh.”

“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.”

I'm old enough and shit-under-my-belt enough to know you're not like Ponzi scheme afraid of me. I also know that I would never ask for anything I did not give you a comprehensive primer on how you would be an investor for, good or bad. Long story short, I have no qualms about comfortably claiming I'm not an asshole who wastes money.

On the real, it's for you! Dudes, I don't have this land because I give a fuck about a million dollars or relative financial security. I just want you to know when shit goes to total dog shit in our completely and unbearably fucked up circumstances we were born into, you're good. That's all it's about. We're not fucking retarded and can create all sorts of profitable things. But my god, why would we pretend the world operates any better than our worst days?

It's a small world, you guys. 6 degrees of separation. You do what you do well; that shit has global implications. I draw implicit power from the idea if you and I aren't fucking it up, the rest of the world is just around the corner. Logically. Fuck hope. If me and mine figure it out, we're not removed from the world at large.

As I was incessantly, berating into Hatsam tonight, don't ever pretend, don't you allow yourself a fucking moment where you forget that you're my fucking friend and it's for a transcendent reason that begets that whole of existence. I could hate things more. I could shit on and criticize life to a greater degree. What the fuck are you doing in my world? That's the fucking magic! Own it.

I'm not hopeful. I'm not angry. I'm not shit but wildly enthusiastic about the lives I've been privileged to know and cheerleade for. It's up to you whether you want to fuck it up or not.