Friday, August 8, 2014

[388] The Future Is Now

The future is in collaboration. Like, I goddamn love HitRecord and if I was gay I'd give Joseph Gordon Levitt a firm pat on the back. With my dick.
I've been tasked, which is to say, I've given myself the task, of laying out a horrendously presumptive proclamation about what the little engine that could would look like under my vision. This means, I'm to predict the future and carry on as if the plethora of “OH FUCK THIS IS HORRIBLE SHIT, SHIT” can translate into something profitable and worthwhile no matter how bad shit gets.
So drunk-ish outline it is!
Food. I think with the massively horrible direction we're going when it comes to the destruction of arable land and ability to stay outside, we'll need to go back to our roots and have structures for vertical gardening that are completely independent of big box stores. Let alone the problems of dying bees, genetically modified (maybe for the better?) crops, or super weeds and bugs that result from out current push to commoditize.
This means, I want an extremely cheap, easily assembled greenhouse with the knowledge/direction to teach the stupidest poor cousin fuck next door neighbor how to feed themselves. See, I have to couple my hatred with respect for the individual, no matter how inbred.
Transportation is next! Holy fuck are you excited, I mean, you saw the exclamation. I think we should stop treating getting from one place to the next as a commodity. Let me get some Tesla buses that can operate on the cheap and cart drunk fucks home or people to and from their fleeting jobs. This is likely only profitable from the perspective of subsidies in the short term, but after the expense of the bus/battery, you treat it like the subway. Pay a bit, we get your ass where it needs to be.
Arts and entertainment! You thought I was a simpleton fool and cynic! You fucks!
One of the earliest ideas I ever wanted to come true was a music center where you could learn to be a world-class musician for simply being a night owl. A woodwind brasswind with customers. When the world gets automated and there's literally nothing left for you to do, the best we can hope for is higher and higher peaks of artistic achievement. I want to make a place and space that allows for the magic of creativity and beauty to shine even when I barely believe in such highly subjective and connotatively packed words.
So that's 3? The coffee! I made 100 bucks in 4 hours. There will always be room to exploit a little extra cash when people are lazy. On hold doesn't mean I created something that's total shit or can't work. And I can put a van out in less than a week in any city. That's just a matter of spending cash and a little trial and error. My engine of service to investment is easily foreseen even in my slack-ass effort so far.
And last, but not least, fuck cliches, in active pithy involvement with apps and your environment!. What the hell do I mean?! Sooner than later your phone will be an interface with the real world. You won't have to open an app to tell you the bread you buy kills kittens. You'll just be informed conveniently from whatever the fuck you're wearing. This means, to the degree that you can gain a consumer's trust in how those metrics of reliability are formulated, you can make money! So, LCA (look it up you lazy bugger) your way to fame on the future road to fame! Proof reading doesn't make that sentence any more sensible!
But this is the drunk version. I need to go fetch ever-changing numbers. And, the best part, literally everything I say can be total bullshit and I'll still make money to invest and play with because there's always stupid ways to make money! Man this life thing is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment