Saturday, June 27, 2009

[182] Untitled

Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 5:41am

Power struggles, wasted time
Wasted potential, stupid people
Pointless shows and fatty foods
Annoying songs and random moods

No real escape, nothing meant to change
Check out my status, nay my twitter too
Fake consolation, creepy stares
Excuses to screw, unfair fares

Autotune, shoddy products
Wannabees and never wills
Here's a quiz here's a tip
Passing off the same old shit

Free to enjoy your destiny
Waking up to boredom and agony
I'm justified, your justified
Who would dare or care to say otherwise

Reconciling differences
Fourth, fifth, and sixth chances
I don't care I don't care I don't care
Being ashamed of nothing to bare

Who to trust and when to move
Random acts of violence
Refresh to the state of the world
One more round for the dizzy girl

Always wishing harder
Shades of self control
Unable to meet expectations
Judge pious presiding arbitration

Take a joke, take a punch
Slow it down and playback
Timeless question goes unanswered
Why

Updated about a week ago · Comment · LikeUnlike
You like this.

 Steev Young at 2:26pm June 27
um...... I like it. very good actually.