Wednesday, August 3, 2011

[239] Random Rhyme Time 3

Break bills; make change; aide with your modicum money shot. Too hot, triple sexotic, dropped the pot, forget me not. Working, caught me jerking, twirk twirk twirk twirking. Asking why for no reason; treason, ideas stick around; adhesion. This lesion cuts deep, like a knight, can’t sleep, Bo Peeps; sweet treats. White meat hippy hopping through my dreams.
 Shine’s bright; can’t be seen at night; white shades take on a spade. Drama; Shakespearean; Catholic Presbyterian. In and out an ear again. Choking back a tear again, smoking stacks of fear again, overdosing oxy, gin. Recite for me the lines again, we’re running out of time again! The show begins at 9, but when you scream I want to die! Ascend.
I’ll fix it, lemme try to win. By win I mean, bite me, Charlie. Si vous plait? I’m game. To lose, what a shame. You rang? A neck in vein; hunger pain. Dirty mouth, Kandy Stars in Hershey Stains. Growing pains, Captain Kirk, “God created the big bang” Light speed warp through golden gates. Sulu set the phasers, stun; that’s one way to smoke a gun.
Honey, am I sweet enough? Rio, do I tease enough? Lining up the lines of dust. Cut like diamonds, fine, the rough. Find the bust-stop and just, pop ya nuts, nocuous Candy corn syrup in the populous, Choc-u-las, wiggle room homunculus. Suck it down, vacuous, pack a snack, puke it up, whatcha got, have a look. Just like momma used to cook. Shake ya butt, have a cup, think it’s time to wrap it up. 
Shake around your curly hair, cancer patients stop and stare, place your bets on their demise, Moe and Larry poking eyes. Why so wise? Asinine, ass so fine, cat-o-nine. Tails you lose, heads again, peaking at you through the blinds, bubble time, sipping wine, faucet running over-time. Get it girl it’s not too late, there’s no shame to masticate, to taste the fame, to entertain, the teeny boppers, boxer stains. Tighty whitey’s, voting race, black guy always sets the pace. Raising money for the cure, lost the battle; racial slur. 
Had a dream, then I died, awoke to find my other life, some other guy’s, another strife.
Familiar yet I still surprise, I’m in disguise. Trust rely, bust re-try. Forgetting all the reasons why. Remembering, cycles bike, spoken like I’ve done this right before. Whores! Back hand in to settle scores. Shoot the rock, pass the cock between the team of cream and crimson memes abound, party time, riders to the starting line. 
Overhill, found the spot, when you sweat its cus I’m hot, pocket poking shocker locking, don’t stop now I’m only jocking, juking, riding up like Daisy Duking. Pulling buckets sucker’s puking. Kiddies at the fucking bash always out of fucking cash. Drink it up, every drop, this ain’t soda, pop pop. When it burns, then you know, lightning round, second go.