Friday, September 30, 2011

[247] Domestic Abuse

You’re boring. I love you.
You tawdry fiery fiend.
I’ll have a bite. I’ll cut you.
I’ll eat you piece by piece.

You’re so mean yet debonair
Eyes go wild but locked in stare
Take me by my fucking hair
No you dolt I shall not share!

Sex and violence, one more round
Bounce it like a trampoline
A laugh, a tear, what’s that sound?
Take it bitch, it’s time to scream

What’s wrong with you, you sick sad freak?
All she wanted was a peak
Another body you made leak
Another soul gone, mild, meek

Time it better sugar daddy
It’s no time to brag
Grind her up like burger patty
Chores are such a drag

Getting late, must move quick
Click clock, tick tick tick
Such a heavy little prick!
Lake or dirt, take your pick

A drink it is, goes down smooth
Showed you how it’s done
Something stuck, oh my tooth
Indigestion