Saturday, August 20, 2011

[242] Just Freakin' A Bit

Do you even fucking realize? I want to be blatant. I want to be belligerent. I’m seeking to be called out on all my shit and then some. I need fuckers who appreciate where I’m coming from. We are privileged. We have to worry about statistically nothing. Does this compute?

Where do my goals come from? Why do I say things like, “I want the world, if only to fall marginally short and just end up with Europe or something.”? What the hell kind of personality do you have to have to make it justifiable to want to change the world? I think I’m just a sick, ever so sick, egomaniac that will die with his ideal just like every other fucker who’s thought themselves insightful.

What happens when I give up? What does it mean when I literally only strive for money via the social manipulation that makes it manifest? What happens when I take all the intent I have for the world and boil it down to something simple like greed? I’m so fucking desperate for conversations on the level of why these aren’t worth it.

The ever going problem and blessing (so to speak) is that I know just how much is possible. Possible. Not guaranteed. Not some pact between smart people waiting ever dormant for the “right” moment. I just simply know what the fuck can happen and how. It drives me fucking insane.

I want to be cool about it. I want to play things off. I want to pretend just like the rest of the world. I’m still fucking sick. I’m fucking plagued by it. I can’t just forget. I think it’s the reason I can justify the kind of terrible person I could be. These are unpleasant thoughts.

In more ways than one, I want what I already have. I want no less for the random billions of people I’ll never get to know. I have no fucking clue why I would or could give even give the ever loving fuck for someone so random like that, but I do. I fucking hate it.

I just want your moments to count. I want you to be reminded of who you were in relation to who you are now or could be. I don’t want it to be such an endless struggle. I don’t want it to be sad. I have no fucking idea how I’m to go about this.

Pathetic bullshit rant aside, just know that I feel hopeless while knowing I have all the potential in the world.

At this point I’m hardly convinced I shouldn’t say “fuck it” and roll with whatever, whenever.