Monday, July 18, 2011

[235] You Deserve It

You know, you fucking deserve it. You get and deserve every fucking thing you ask for. I’m tired of being pissed off for people. I won’t hold your fucking torch or belabor your cause. You’re weak. You’re complacent. You’ve accepted “how things are” instead of dictating how things are going to be. Fuck you. Fuck you so squarely with a massive dick I can’t even put it into words. You’re fucking pathetic and hopeless.

I have this problem. I tend to believe that I’m a rational actor in this game I like to call life. My decisions matter. My perspective influences how and why I do things. Apparently, I’m utterly fucking alone on this premise.

I can’t do it anymore. I can’t hope for you. I can’t believe for you. I can’t take up your cause. In fact, I’m so disgusted by what I’ve heard tonight, I will work in stark contrast to your cause. I will debilitate you in the manner in which you expect. You weak pathetic fuck of a person.

I have no patience for people who think they don’t matter. I don’t want to hear you bitch. I want to hear what the fuck you are doing to change something. I don’t want you lamenting your last fifteen years of work or complaining about how shitty your manager is. I want you dictating how they should and are going to behave if respectable people are expected to work the fucking job you are working.

Nothing will elate and then completely depress me than the exercise of talking to fucking people.

You minimum wage burger junkies working to get your kids through school are complacent. You are scared. You have no idea, and worse, no inclination or will to fight a shitty and dishonorable paradigm in which you work. That’s your fucking fault.

I hate you. I fucking hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I fucking fucking hate the ever loving fuck out of you. You dangle the idea that I can have hope in you and then fucking shit on it when it matters. I fucking hate you. You are the fucking reason shit never changes. You are the reason the world will be marred in shit. You are the weak fucking link that needs to die off and leave room for the fucks that actually believe in themselves.


You’ve allowed yourself to be beaten by “The system.” You make excuses. You deny. You fear. I fucking hate you.