Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[234] Spilled Over

This has no point, no continuity, and is purely because I’m drunk and bored :p

Games can be fun. They can be taken too far, but they can be fun. After all, I run this whole life thing as a game. I try not to be too far up my own ass, but who’s to say sometimes haha.

It’s hard to state how much disdain I have for some things. I don’t let it weigh me down by any means lol but when my aunt, for example, has 400,000 in cash to deposit on a new house and I need maybe 5 grand to comfortably start this coffee venture, and I can almost certainly hope to hear some level of scrutiny and bullshit about lending me the money, the depths of my hatred tend to peak out.

I love opportunities to shine a light on the utter bullshit that consists of our life. Here’s some more from my “family.”

As previously stated, I have an aunt who is hella richer than I ever conceived. $400,000 cash on a new house, $90,000 on a new Mercedes, and get this: My dad asked either her and/or my uncles for $500 bucks to help pay some of the utilities because work is slow. Here’s where we enter the world of perspective.

My grandma, my uncles’ mom, aunt’s sister has been brain dead and dying in my living room for about four years. My uncles have “kinda” showed up to oversee her over the years; my aunts have practically never come to take care of their sister. My dad and step mom have taken the burden. My dad works as an iron worker, which means getting up at 4 in the morning to drive up to 2 or 3 hours away to a job site, and might get home around 9 or 10 before he has to go back again.

What assessment of my dad’s effort do his brothers and aunt have to give?

He’s a slug. (Their words.) “What the fuck are you doing with your money?” How can you expect me to pay for your living expenses…yada yada.

My uncles, who when they come over, are leaving the faucet running when they think it helps my grandma use the bathroom, do their laundry in my dad’s washer and drying, use the internet, watch the same ten programs on the history channel on cable…I just utterly hate everything about this situation.

Why have I played along? I wouldn’t mind a loan. I don’t dramatically need their money or anything, but I don’t want to live off of ramen noodles for the next year. Both my uncles have been primarily single their entire lives with better than average jobs and almost nothing to pay for beyond rent. My one uncle was living with my grandma until he was like 40 or something. I have realized that a couple hundred bucks a year a few cubs games aren’t worth not calling out the bullshit. But then again, I tend to have the balls to actually speak up.

It’s sick to get texts and calls from my dad who so endlessly believed in ideals about family only for them to be utterly shattered during times their true colors really show.

It’s peoples’ odd and sick games that are the reason things will never get better. It’s only one thing to know how to fix something. It’s only anther another to have the will to fight for change. At the end of the day, you will have someone literally one degree away who can fix practically any problem you could encounter, and they will still give you shit or deny you.

I hate wasting time. My stupid fucking hippie architect spending way more fucking time than I ever conceived getting these plans. My friends thinking college will last forever. What’s funny is how little that matters. I set a fucking goal. I will open a fucking coffee shop September 1st, and regardless of what it costs me to build a kiosk or figure out my product, that’s what’s going to fucking happen. Who else feels so fucking powerful making a statement? Who else will make it come true?

I’ve had way too much on my mind lately. Do you think it’s funny or perhaps odd that I literally want to vomit with the degree and compulsions of my thoughts? I’ll go with odd because I’m never laughing when it happens haha.

It weirds me out to think that I have to live in spite of the world. That I would have to do things because you don’t believe in them instead of because they are the objectively correct and obvious things to do. It makes me uncomfortable. Granted, I’ll fucking live in spite. Fuck you and your ideas, especially if they are utterly shit ideas. But, I can’t help but feel a sense of loss or hopelessness because that’s what I have to resort to. Lol oh well I guess, fuck you. I suppose their’s a false duality or something here, but we’re speaking more to the feeling than the endless amount of labels we can ascribe to resolve feelings.

I’m nothing until I need to be. What the hell does that even mean? I don’t want to be a threat until you think I’m not one. I don’t want to be condescendingly right until you so hopelessly think I’m wrong. I sometimes if not semi-primarily don’t want to try until you think I won’t. This is fucking odd.

It’s ridiculously, if not almost and practically impossible to try and hold an objective position. I can never get overtly frustrated, or, I can never care that much, because I see and respect the end game. No, it’s not “death equates us all” for you despotic lazy mother fuckers. It’s localizing your priorities. I just don’t care about what you do. I can’t. I will never be able to be persuaded to. It’s hard to even conceive, outside of brainwashing, a scenario in which I would give a shit. And yes, this is vague, please feel free to comment or ask if you don’t get what I’m getting at. (Hint: general life philosophies, nomenclature, and method of being.)

I want a good reason to stop hating. I understand I’m capable of persuading and deceiving myself. I also grant how ridiculously happy a disposition I currently maintain and work to continue. Ideas?

I hope, I hope I hope, I so freaking utterly hope you understand what it means when I choose to be your friend. I literally need some reflection of the, ill-named, ideals I have about life reflected back at me. I need to be kept in check. I need to see what I’d like to believe about myself in the company I keep. My reality is a choice. I was born into a “family” but god for fucking bid be it that I’m constrained to that circumstance. I choose my shit. I work towards my shit. I’ll fight and defend what the fuck I actually come to respect.

I wanna be dramatic. I want to be loud. I want to be overcome by things I can’t put into words. I want to fight and I want to fucking scream. At the very least it’s exciting, and at the most, life altering. I’ll use my hatred. I’ll respect my happiness. I’ll die defiant and laughing.